This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Assistant Pastor of Music Ministries
Maranatha Bible Church
Akron, Ohio, United States
Date Posted: 03/07/2011
Categories: Worship Pastor
Denominations: Bible Church
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Part-Time
Maranatha Bible Church a fifteen year old growing purpose driven church located in Akron Ohio is seeking an energetic and creative person to lead music in a new service we are starting. This will initially be a part time position with the possibility of becoming full time as the church continues to grow.
We are team oriented and committed to a balanced ministry. The church has between 1500-1600Sunday morning attendance. We currently have two morning services and need someone to lead a third service we will soon begin.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a committed walk with Christ
• Be able to lead the congregation in a energetic and God focused time of worship
• Be a team player able to work with multiple staff
• Have a leadership style that causes other to want to follow
• Be able to develop a team of musicians to minister with him
• Working in conjunction with the Pastor of Music Ministries and the Preaching Pastor to plan the service
• Directing and leading the worship team singers and instrumentalists
• Oversight in the development of multimedia presentations
Additional responsibilities will be determined based on the gifts and abilities of the applicant..
If qualified and interested, please send a resume, picture and a sample of your music leading style to firstname.lastname@example.org.