This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Pastor to Students
Caro, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 01/24/2011
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
God is doing something BIG in the thumb of Michigan.
We have seen over 265 people pray to receive Christ in the last 15 months, nearly 100 baptisms, and 118 new church partners.
We are a healthy, vibrantly regional, risk-taking church that truly feels like a kite in God's hurricane.
Under the direction of our lead pastor and worship pastor,
on Monday, January 10th, we launched Colwood Students #UN1TED.
122 teenagers from all over the region showed up.
The first night.
The second night, Jan 17th, 140 area teens poured into Colwood.
We believe God is going to do something huge in the lives of area teenagers in 2011
and we are adding TWO student ministry positions to Colwood Church: Pastor to Students and Girls Discipleship Director.
Colwood Church's new PASTOR to STUDENTS is someone who is:
- passionate about building a movement of changed lives
- 110% loyal with unquestionable integrity and trust
- able to own our 4E strategy of Engage, Enlarge, Endure, Enable
- experienced serving at a fast-moving, modern, growing church
- EXTROVERTED, passionate about teens, and values relationships
- understands the balance of raw authenticity + undistracting excellence
- experienced with pouring into Small Group Volunteers who in turn pour into students relationally
- able to supervise paid staff
- inspired by leaders like Perry Noble and Mark Driscoll
- iMac proficient or fast learner
- able to handle sensitive, confidential information
- works like it depends on you and prays like it depends on God
- FLEXIBLE team player ready to do whatever it takes during high impact special events
- ready to do some damage for the Kingdom!
DOES THIS IGNITE YOUR PASSIONS?
Everybody and their mom is going to apply for this position, so GRAB our attention and STAND OUT from the pack:
EMAIL your cover letter, resume, link to online video sample of communicating in front of teens, & references to email@example.com (NO phone calls).