• To lead and cultivate an excellent production and media team at a high level.
• Bring creative and technical excellence to the on-stage and backstage elements of a multi-venue setting. Faithbridge Church of Spring, Texas
is located just north of Houston and south of the Woodlands. Faithbridge is a very contemporary, forward-thinking church that was founded in 1999. The church has grown rapidly, with 3,200 adults, youth, and children in attendance on Sunday. Faithbridge is looking for a Production Director
who has expertise or a working knowledge in sound, video production, stage and lighting. We seek a person who will lead and and strengthen a team of staff and volunteers and who is committed to producing the highest quality worship experiences through sound, video and lighting in a multi-venue church. This person should be comfortable in the production management role and be team builder.
A successful track record of ministry in a large church setting would be an ideal qualification. Salary will be commensurate with experience and level of qualifications. REQUIREMENTS:
• The ability to lead/develop/train/manage a large and growing worship production team
• General understanding in: sound reinforcement, lighting, video display, video editing/production and broadcast technology in a multi-venue setting
• Ability to utilize lighting in a creative way to create a particular atmosphere
• A positive, whatever-it-takes attitude
• A risk taker
• Coordinate team schedules for all events
• Oversee maintenance of all AVL equipment on campus
• Ensure support/training/purchasing is provided for various AVL needs and throughout specific church ministry areas (student, children, etc.)
• A passion for technical and ministry excellence.
• A passion and drive for making more and stronger disciples of Jesus Christ.
• Interested candidates should have a college degree and at least 2 years of leadership experience. Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com No calls, please.>