Good Shepherd Lutheran Church of Naperville
is seeking a worship leader with a strong background in gospel and contemporary Christian music—about a 70/30 gospel/contemporary mix. The candidate should be able to vocally lead worship as well as coach singers. An experienced, full band—with leader—provides accompaniment. Candidate needs previous experience in worship leading and music development with particular emphasis on vocal coaching.Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Strong vocal performance skills
• Wide knowledge of gospel and contemporary repertoire
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work with teams
• Lead inspiring rehearsals that further the performance levels of both singers and players.
• Actively seek out new, musical forms while honoring past works to enhance our contemporary sanctuary services.To Apply for this position please contact Craig Parsons, Director of Worship and forward your Resume and Cover Letter via Email to Parsons@WelcomeGrowServe.org