This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Senior Production Manager
Life Changers International Church
Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 01/17/2011
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Full-Time
Serve as Production Manager in the media department.
1. Oversee production schedule, management of outside vendors, and communication with television networks.
2. Management of full-time editor.
3. Write Copy for promos, product offers, greets and wraps and other pieces, and offer creative direction and design to programs.
4. Serve as Director / Producer for internal and location shoots; this includes but is not limited to: scouting locations, contacting and scheduling talent and full production crew, camera operation, audio engineering.
1. Edit promos, show openings, CTA’s (Call to Action commercials), infomercials, Church Service shows.
2. Log and Manage internal and location acquired footage.
3. Create master Beta SP tapes for broadcast to television stations on schedule.
4. Produce creative graphics for use in final shows.
5. Video engineering (cabling, system analysis and troubleshooting)
6. Responsible for researching and providing proposals for video clip sources, new broadcast technologies and equipment upgrades and additions.
10 years production experience, 2 years experience using Final Cut or Final Cut Pro, management exp preferred. Competency in Photoshop and similar graphics programs. Must thrive in fast-paced and sometimes stressful situations, and meet deadlines. Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, along with a commitment to excellence. Servant’s heart with a willingness and passion to serve in media ministry. A minimum of high school diploma is req’d, with college preferred. Attendance at LCIC is required of all fulltime staff.