This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Heritage Wesleyan Church
Buffalo, Iowa, United States
Date Posted: 01/10/2011
Categories: Campus Pastor
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
Heritage Church – Buffalo, IA Campus Pastor
Are you a natural leader? Do you have a passion for God and a desire to do things differently? Heritage Church is one church in multiple locations and we are looking for a Campus Pastor to grow with us. We are a church with weekly attendance of over 2,600 and have three campuses in the Quad Cities area.
• Have a genuine relationship with Jesus Christ.
• An experienced, dynamic leader with strong communication and people skills with a minimum of three years of leading leaders
• Passionate about evangelism
• A motivating team-builder inspirer, whether you’re sitting with 20 people or standing in front of 2000
• A self-starter, visionary, recruiter, and organized
• Willing to follow and teach Wesleyan doctrine and theology
• College level ministerial degree or equivalent training/experience
You will be:
• Overseeing all major ministries at the campus, especially weekend services
• Casting vision, communicating Heritage Church Ministry philosophy and implementing structure and strategy for the campus
• Developing community relationships to ensure trust and cooperation. Seeking to bless the community through events and outreach
• Developing plans for shepherding & discipling congregation and equipping them to share their faith with others
• Recruiting and developing key leaders at the campus including the Spiritual Advisory Council ministry directors/lay leaders
• Leading and administrating the campus staff
• Performing other pastoral care responsibilities such as weddings, funerals, baptisms, coaching/mentoring, etc.
• Responsible for ministry budgets for the campus
• Preparing studies, discipleship meetings and possibly preach to entire church
• Working under Senior and Executive Pastors to assure campus is vibrant and viable
If you feel you are the right person for this job, send your resume to Michael.email@example.com by February 7th.