This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Broadview Baptist Church
Lubbock, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 01/08/2011
Categories: Senior Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Full-Time
If you have already sent us your resume please do not send it again.
Senior pastor Qualifications
Broadview Baptist Church is seeking a full time Senior Pastor. This man must meet the Biblical requirements for this position as well as meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Master of Divinity Degree from a Southern Baptist University or Seminary
• Five years experience as a Senior Pastor in a multi-staff church
• Have a proven track record for establishing church health and church growth
• Must be an effective preacher/speaker/teacher
• Must be a strong leader with a servant attitude
• Must have strong Emotional Intelligence skills
• Must make pastoral visits
• Must be an effective counselor
Broadview Baptist Church is affiliated with the BGCT and has adopted the 1963 Baptist Faith and Message as our statement of faith. We are now receiving resumes either via email at email@example.com or mail to:
• Broadview Baptist Church
• 1302 N. Frankford
• Lubbock, Texas 79416
The deadline for receiving resumes is February 15.
We are also seeking a Pastor who knows and experiences that God still speaks to His people today. Our principle teacher is the Holy Spirit. God speaks by the Holy Spirit through Scripture, prayer, circumstances, other people, and in a multitude of other ways.
Salary will be commensurate will education and experience.