This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Video Production Specialist
Hope Community Church
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 01/05/2011
Categories: Media/Technology - Non-ministry Jobs
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
Hope Community Church in Raleigh, NC is seeking a Video Production Specialist to create videos for weekend experiences. This is a great opportunity to join a team with a thriving, non-denominational, multi-site church of 6500+ in Raleigh, NC. This church is open to creative ideas and effective strategies to reaching a diverse audience and engaging them to experience Jesus.
Works closely with other members of the programming staff to create videos for weekend experiences. Projects range from intensive motion design to simple interviews.
• Prepare and produce videos to enhance weekend experiences using Final Cut Studio
• Complete a project from concept to air and all steps in between
• Assist in all aspects of video production for the church
Skills and Abilities Preferred:
• Basic project management skills including ability to work with others to plan, schedule and execute project through to completion
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to make independent judgment decisions and recommendations relating to digital video
• Ability to coordinate several tasks simultaneously, work under deadline pressure and give attention to detail
• Ability to perform complex tasks and projects on tight deadlines
• Strong camera skills
• Strong skills to artfully interpret video
• Strong technical problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with regard to staff and public
Education and Experience Preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Media, Film/Video Production and/or an equivalent level of professional experience as demonstrated by current work demo reel/portfolio.
• Professional skills in digital video production, including shooting, editing, pre- and post-production as demonstrated by a current work demo reel/portfolio of work.
• Graphic design skills as demonstrated by current work.
• Must have 5 years experience in digital editing software including Final Cut Studio or Adobe After Effects.
• Must be proficient with camera equipment, computers and microphones
• Must be proficient in Mac OS software, email and web browsers
• Broadcast/news experience preferred
Please forward your resume, cover letter and demo reel/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.