This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Part-Time Student Ministry Leader
Rocky Mountain Community Church
Denver, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 12/23/2010
Categories: Family Pastor - Youth Pastor
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Part-Time
Our hope is to find two people to work together to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities in accordance with their passion, gifting and experience.
Growing, passionate follower of Jesus Christ
Support and agree with doctrine and mission of Rocky Mountain Community Church
Relational, enthusiastic, eager to spend time with students to build faith-strengthening relationships
Participate in child abuse class upon hire by RMCC
Meets personal background check requirements
Purpose: To serve the church by:
Spiritual formation of Middle School and High School students
Caring for Middle School and High School Students through intentional relationships
Developing a team of volunteers to serve in student ministries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Focus the student ministries around evangelism and discipleship.
2. Provide teaching and leadership for Sunday and midweek events.
3. Recruit and train new volunteer leaders to serve in student ministries.
4. Help plan and coordinate a winter and summer camp.
5. Work with Worship Pastor in development of a student-led youth worship team
6. Participate as an active member of Rocky Mountain Community Church.
Reports To: Family Pastor
Hours: 15-20 hours/week (per person)
Please find more information about our mission, vision, values and doctrinal statement at Rocky Mountain Community Church’s web site: www.rockymountaincc.com
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org