This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Mosaic Worship Leader
San Diego, California, United States
Date Posted: 12/23/2010
Categories: Music Ministry - Worship Pastor
Church Size: 251 to 350
Job Type: Part-Time
Mosaic Worship Leader
Ten Hours per Week, $15.00 per Hour, Negotiable
SUMMARY: The Worship Leader for LifeBridge Church’s (LBC) Mosaic Worship Gathering brings together, develops, and nurtures a consistent worship team so that a growing number of people can discover a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ, undergo authentic spiritual transformation, and mature in their own understanding and experience of worship.
1. Experience in leading contemporary worship teams and bands.
2. Good people skills and the ability to work well with Mosaic Worship Team (MWT).
3. Ability to encourage musicians and vocalists to thrive spiritually and musically.
4. Ability to recruit new musicians and vocalists for the Mosaic Worship Team.
5. Ability to play one instrument, preferably acoustic guitar, exceptionally well.
6. Ability to lead worship personally with a strong vocal presence.
7. Willingness to endorse LBC’s mission, vision, values, and statement of faith.
1. Leads worship at Mosaic Worship Gatherings (MWGs) at 10:00 AM on Sundays.
2. Schedules, arranges, and leads weekly MWT worship practice sessions.
3. Uses Planning Center Online, Song Select, and Easy Worship to prepare worship support materials and keep LBC staff and MWT members informed.
4. Encourages, develops, and builds relationships with worship team members so that they thrive continue to thrive spiritually and musically.
5. Exhibits excellence, innovation, and God-honoring authenticity in worship.
6. Is occasionally available to serve musically in other worship venues.
1. Reports to the Lead Pastor.
2. Receives direction from the Worship Director.
3. Works together with Worship Coordinator for planning and implementation.
4. Leads, encourages, and equips volunteer team members.
5. Attends weekly LBC staff meetings, as schedule allows.
Please submit a brief resume or job history as well as a sample (video preferred, audio acceptable) demonstrating your worship leadership in a contemporary venue. Direct all correspondence to Kevin Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about LBC, visit our web site at http://www.lifebridgesd.org.