Video Venue Director Job Descriptionwww.theorchardefc.org
Video Director for Media Services
Compensation - $15 per hour for 10 hours per week
The Sermon Video Director is responsible for coordinating all video elements and volunteers for the capture and playback of the weekly church sermon. The Director must possess a general knowledge of video equipment (cameras, comm, computer, and recording devices) and a willingness to learn. The Director must have interpersonal and management skills. The Director is responsible to ensure the Video Teams follow the service schedule and the sermon script for recording sermon notes. The Director will coordinate teams of church volunteers, offering support, scheduling, recruitment, and training.
The Sermon Video Director reports directly to the Director of Media Services. The primary responsibility of the Sermon Video Director is to support the Saturday evening sermon conducted in the gym. This position oversees the video teams but does not include oversight of the audio teams nor the playback of the sermon at each venue.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain timely communication with the Director of Media Services.
2. Provide leadership to the volunteers by scheduling, distributing documentation, and supervising.
3. Ensure the proper function of all video equipment in the video room including training, operation, and troubleshooting.
1. Ministry experience in a local church or other large venue ministry.
2. Available for the following schedule: (10 hours per week)
a. Saturdays from 4:30pm until 7:30pm.
b. Sundays from 7:30am until noon.
c. Three hours of preparation, communication, and set-up.
3. High School diploma required, college degree preferred.