This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Mt Pleasant Community Church
Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 11/30/2010
Categories: Media/Technology - Other
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
Mount Pleasant Community Church, Mount Pleasant MI- Community Church is a growing church of 1200 regular attenders. We are all about helping people discover afresh the life changing God. We seek to do that in relevant and creative ways that engage people at every phase and stage of life. We are a church that unashamedly believes God is central to a life well lived, unreservedly shows compassion to those in need, and are unafraid to have a blast doing it. We are a place with one motto, "No perfect people allowed." We are a church of “relatively normal” people who believe that we together really can make a difference in the world whether right here in the Mount Pleasant area or half way around the world.
Community Church is seeking a Technical Director to provide strategic leadership over the technical arts ministry.
Primary Functions: To oversee the technical needs of Mt. Pleasant Community Church; including leadership of volunteer technical teams for all Sunday Morning Services, mid-week ministries, as well as day-to-day IT support.
1. Oversee all technical aspects (lighting, sound, computer graphics, video presentation) of Sunday morning services. Support of Sunday morning worship is the number one priority of this position.
2. Recruit, train, lead, schedule, and manage tech arts volunteers. Build a community of tech volunteers by incorporating healthy aspects of small group life. We envision a team of trained and empowered people serving at Sunday services and throughout the week.
3. Serve as “house manager” of the technology within our facilities, this includes regular maintenance, and technology support for other programs and events throughout our campus. This support may be in the form of arranging volunteer assistance or training other ministry leaders.
4. Attend staff meetings as required and interface with the church staff to define and accomplish the technical needs of the ministries of MPCC.
5. Provide troubleshooting and day-to-day IT support for the staff and ministry leaders of MPCC.
6. In cooperation with the Worship Arts Director, manage the Technology Arts budget.
For a detailed position description and to learn more about the church visit their website at www.mpcc.org Interested candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org