This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Eagle Brook Church
Centerville, Minnesota, United States
Date Posted: 11/24/2010
Categories: Media/Technology - Other
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
Please go to www.eaglebrookchurch.com to apply
Job Description: The Lighting Engineer is responsible for supporting all of the Eagle Brook campuses with lighting production excellence.
Classification: Non-Exempt Status: Full Time
Team: Centralized Ministry, Ministry Development
Reports To: Multi-Site Production
Work Schedule: 75% weekdays; 25% weekends & evenings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
• Associates degree, technical school degree or equivalent preferred
• Minimum of 2 years working in live production; audio experience a plus
• Full knowledge of live production, which includes audio, lighting, multimedia, music, and staging and how they interact with one another
• Knowledge and ability to operate technical gear including conventional fixtures, moving fixtures, basic electrical equipment and other lighting equipment
• Working knowledge of Jands Vista software and consoles
• Knowledge of lighting techniques and practices
• Effective communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
• Ability to manage projects; delegating tasks to others and meeting deadlines
• Strong team building and leadership skills
Overview of Job Duties (this is a working list and may be adjusted at any time by your manager):
• Act as operator for the weekend services at one of the campus locations.
• Responsible for programming the lighting at all locations for the weekend services.
• Oversee and engineer all lighting requirements for EBC weekend services and events, including:
? Resetting the lights on the campus stages when there is a set change.
? Troubleshooting and maintenance on fixtures, and other lighting equipment.
? Leading and training volunteer lighting team (console, lighting principles, ability to perform).
? Ensuring technical excellence and maintaining EBC core standards.
• Explore cutting edge ways to lead Eagle Brook Church worship into the next phase of lighting.
• Consulting with other Ministries and assisting them in training, installation, and general practices.