This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Youth Ministries
Keystone Community Church
Lutz, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 11/23/2010
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 101 to 150
Job Type: Part-Time
Part-time Youth Director for a small but growing non-denominational church. Must have a strong personal testimony of salvation and a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Must also be in agreement with Keystone Community Church's vision, goals and statement of faith (see our website - www.keystonecommunity.org)
We are looking for a lively, self starter with a passion for youth ministry, who understands youth culture of today and has strong verbal skills. Must live in Hillsborough or Pasco county.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serving as a motivating and engaging teacher to our junior and senior high youth on a weekly basis
as part of a larger plan for the spiritual development of our students.
- Leading and/or developing a Youth Worship program.
- Development of short and long-term goals and plans for the youth ministry.
- Communication with the congregation/parents via personal interaction, email, texting and/or
- Implementation of an annual calendar of activities/programs and management of the annual budget
for Student Ministries.
Please send resume to Dietzga@aol.com