We are accepting applications for our Connection & Care Pastor position.
The Connection and Care Pastor will report to the Groups Pastor. The Connection Assistant and the Care and Support Coordinator will report to the Pastor.
Provide visionary and strategic leadership to all connection and care initiatives. Oversee the development, training and provision of serving opportunities and care services to the faith community. Lead a team providing pastoral care for emergencies outside of normal business hours.
• Passionately communicate vision for engaging faith community members by offering connection opportunities and care and support services that encourage them to think, love, serve and live like Jesus
• Lead the administration of church-wide connection opportunities to match a person’s passion, skills and gifts to opportunities to serve and impact the lives of others at Ridge Point and in the community
• Lead the administration of care and support initiatives to ensure quality care is provided
• Lead and empower pastoral care volunteers to provide visitation, hospitality and assistance
• Lead and empower volunteer mentoring and support group ministries
• Provide training resources and assistance to church wide ministry teams to develop their volunteer recruitment and sustainability objectives
• Lead the coordination of weddings and funerals, including officiating as requested or directed
• Develop team goals and program objectives in conjunction with the RPCC strategic planning process
• Develop and oversee the administration of Connection and Care team budgets
• A personal relationship with Jesus Christ resulting in a life lived in obedience to the will of God as described in the Bible; Beliefs consistent with Ridge Point Church “Statement of Belief”
• Fulfillment of the Biblical qualifications of Elder
• Understands and owns the vision and values of Ridge Point Community Church
• Demonstrated passion for encouraging leaders in their area of ministry to fulfill the mission of RPCC
• Preferred experience in leading successful ministry or non-profit environment
• Preferred proven ability to develop, lead, and motivate strong teams
• Excellent communication and listening skills – ability to consistently encourage and support others
• Demonstrated ability to recruit and empower volunteer leaders in ways that promote spiritual growth
• Visionary leader; forward thinker; self-directed; teachable spirit
• Spiritual gifts of leadership, shepherding, and/or administration
• Member or willing to become a member of Ridge Point Church within 6 months of employment
Applications MUST be received to be considered for this position:
Resumes alone are not sufficient .You may access the application on the site by using this link Employment Application>
Application deadline is December 6, 2010.
Please Email to email@example.com
An Email received WITHOUT the Application will not be considered.
Mail to Ridge Point Church, Attn: HR, 340 104th Ave, Holland, MI 49423.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Care CoordinatorPeace UMC
- Pickerington, Ohio
- December 1
"Gang Church" Lead PastorInFaith
- Fresno, California
- December 1
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- December 1
Associate Pastor for Community Connection and Life DevelopmentFBC Mableton
- Mableton, Georgia
- November 30
Campus PastorAda Bible Church
- Ada, Michigan
- November 30
Ridge Point Community Church
We make it our goal to provide opportunities for people to grow by serving others, by learning more about Jesus and by experiencing what it means to love others and be loved by God - to be a group of Jesus' followers who actively engage in activities and practices that reach out to people who do not know Jesus. More...