We are accepting applications for our Student Ministry Director position.
The Student Ministry Director will report to the Groups Pastor
To be the visionary leader for Student Ministry, facilitating the development and implementation of effective ministry to students (7th – 12th grade) and their families. To intentionally lead staff and volunteer teams to develop students to think, love, serve and live like Jesus through weekend and mid-week gatherings/teachings.
• Develop and implement strategies to engage students to think, love, serve and live like Jesus through mid-week, weekend, and special services/events
• Facilitate a visioning process to move staff and volunteer leaders in a common, aligning direction consistent with the mission, vision and core values of Ridge Point
• Lead and empower volunteers to engage and disciple students
• Be proactive in understanding the culture surrounding today’s generation of students and their families.
• Continually evaluate and strengthen connections between the church and families with students through intentional and consistent communication with parents
• Continually evaluate trends in Student Ministry, implementing the best quality program that we can offer to students and families while evaluating sustainability and impact
• Empower parents in their roles as the spiritual leaders of their families and provide leadership to parents/students exploring Declaration of Faith
• Empower volunteer leaders in the coordination of retreats and other special events
• A personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior, that results in a life lived in obedience to the will of God as described in the Bible
• Beliefs consistent with Ridge Point’s “Statement of Belief”
• Visionary leader; forward thinker; self-directed
• Genuine servant-hood, faith-centeredness, and spiritual maturity
• Spiritual gifts of leadership, shepherding, and encouragement
• Demonstrated ability to recruit, develop, and empower volunteer leaders in healthy ways which promote their spiritual growth
• Effective communicator with public speaking experience
• Eagerness to have a visible presence in the faith community
• Member or willing to become a member of Ridge Point Church within 6 months of employment
• Preferred experience in leading successful church student ministry
• Preferred proven ability to develop, lead, and motivate volunteer teams
• B.A. or equivalent experience required (preferred Education or Ministry degree)
Applications MUST be received to be considered for this position:
Resumes alone are not sufficient .You may access the application on the site by using this link Employment Application>
Application deadline is December 6, 2010.
Please Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Email received WITHOUT the Application will not be considered.
Mail to Ridge Point Church, Attn: HR, 340 104th Ave, Holland, MI 49423.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Youth PastorGrace Point Church
- Newtown, Pennsylvania
- October 20
Youth/ music PastorScappoose Foursquqre
- Scappoose, Oregon
- October 20
Student PastorChristian Faith Center
- Nampa, Idaho
- October 20
Associate Student PastorFBC Midlothian
- Midlothian, Texas
- October 20
Pastor Of Junior High FamiliesCrossRoads Church
- Red Deer County, Alberta
- October 19
Ridge Point Community Church
We make it our goal to provide opportunities for people to grow by serving others, by learning more about Jesus and by experiencing what it means to love others and be loved by God - to be a group of Jesus' followers who actively engage in activities and practices that reach out to people who do not know Jesus. More...