This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Graceland Baptist Church
New Albany, Indiana, United States
Date Posted: 11/18/2010
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 4001 to 5000
Job Type: Full-Time
To work closely with the Senior Pastor, Worship leader, church staff, and ministries teams to provide effective, creative media support for the entire Graceland Ministry team. This position will recruit, teach and shepherd volunteers. You will also manage, maintain and provide technical support/guidance for all campus IT systems as well as maintain and provide vision for online resources including gracelandbaptist.org.
- Possesses a mature and growing commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- A calling and passion from the Lord to utilize new technologies to reach the lost
- Exhibit a lifestyle of strong character in accordance with Christian values.
- Excellent Creative and Communications skills with an eye for details
- Proven experience in recruiting and leading a volunteer staff.
- Proven management, communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, DVD Studio Pro
- SD/HD Video and operation of production equipment (strong working knowledge)
- 5 years experience with live video, lighting and sound production
- Familiar with screen systems (operation/maintenance)
- Knowledgeable of current trends and techniques and able to apply them to work
- 5 years successful video & graphics production experience
- Cooperative team player and team builder
- Able to maintain and manage a medium level/multi-building network
- Maintain and manage Windows and Mac platforms including SBS 2008 server
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, and Microsoft Exchange.
- Must be able to troubleshoot mobile and permanent install devices
- Knowledge of all aspects of web production techniques
Directly Responsible To: Senior Pastor
Salary package commensurate with experience and church resources.
** Please provide links to your video & graphic work when submitting resume (applicants without this will not be considered)
**Please no phone calls
Submit all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org