This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Kids Large Group Producer
Sagebrush Community Church
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Date Posted: 12/03/2011
Categories: Children's Pastor - Media/Technology
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
Sagebrush Community Church is a culturally-relevant, biblically-sound community church located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We are "one church in many locations" with seven campuses and an ultimate vision to launch twenty campuses within twenty years. We have more than 1,600 children (ages birth - 10) attending one of our campuses each week and we are in need of highly experienced staff to help us expand.
We are immediately seeking to hire a full-time Kids Large Group Producer to join our team and take our large group time to a more significant level.
If you are...
* Passionate about Jesus,
* Seasoned in your faith,
* Detail-oriented and organized,
* Creative, fun and passionate,
* Teachable, humble, and flexible,
* A team-player who is excited to collaborate,
* Intuitive and self-motivated,
* Driven to build up families, volunteers, and kids,
...then you may be the one we're looking for!
There are three main areas of responsibility with this Position:
1. Set Designer. Creatively designing sets and using props for six campuses.
2. LG Director. Directing the large group worship team, tech team, and communicators.
3. Video Producer. Capturing, editing, and producing video elements, intro bumpers, and stage work.
Qualifications for this position include:
a. 3 years on staff (paid) in a progressive Children's Ministry,
b. 2 years of experience working with music, production and video.
c. Solid experience leading and loving volunteer teams,
d. Experience with Final Cut Pro, ProPresenter, and Mac systems,
e. Training with developing production sets, casting, and shooting video.
f. Knowledge lighting, technical, and media equipment,
g. Solid and verifiable references.
This position is a full-time position and includes a competitive salary and the following benefits: an outstanding health care package that covers the entire family and includes dental and vision, retirement, term life insurance, paid vacation, and more. In addition, we resource our staff with the latest tools to be effective, such as MacBooks, iPhones, and very reasonable ministry budgets.
To apply for this position, please do not send any emails to the church or post a resume on churchstaffing.com as we do not monitor the emails or resumes there; Instead, please submit the following 3 items by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. A current resume
2. A recent picture of you (or you with your family)
3. At least 2 personal and 3 professional references
Thank you! May God bless your search for His next step for you!