Hickory Flat United Methodist Church in Canton, GA,(1285 members) seeks a full-time Communications Specialist
. The Communications Specialist
will work with staff and laity to develop and implement a comprehensive communication plan to promote the ministries of the church and fulfill the mission of Making Disciples.Duties Include:
• Design, editing, and publication of print and web-based media including but not limited to bulletins, newsletters, brochures, catalogs, and collateral pieces.
• Specialist researches, writes, edits, designs, and produces communication vehicles as well as works with outside sources to manage printing, advertising, and public relations support.The Successful Candidate:
• Will have strong administrative, computer, and communications skills; will be highly creative yet organized
• Skilled in graphic design and layout in both print and web design
• Able to balance multiple projects
• Willing to handle a large quantity of work
• Have experience in church communicationsThe Ideal Candidate
will also be active in a church community and have a passion for communicating God's story. To be considered, please submit resume, samples from portfolio, and salary requirements to the following Email link, thank you.
.No phone calls please.