Crossroads Church located in Russellville, KY is looking to fill a Full time Pastoral Staff Position for the Youth and Children’s Director
We are a dynamic, growing congregation with a vision to reach the lost is looking for a person to lead the youth and children of our church and community in a comprehensive spiritual development ministry. Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited educational institution required.
2. Experience in local church student ministries is preferred.
3. Strengths in both verbal communication of the Scriptures and in relationship chemistry. Organizational Responsibilities:
1. Align youth and children’s ministries mission with Crossroads Church vision and goals.
2. Provide vision, direction, development and management for all aspects of our youth and children’s ministries.
3. Facilitate the training of volunteers. Oversee ongoing strategic development of curriculum, programming, facility, budgets and planning.
4. Volunteers – Recruit, train and schedule a healthy group of volunteer staff.
5. Service and Outreach - Work with paid and volunteer staff to reach out to youth and children in the community.
6. Work with executive Elder to prepare, present, and administer department budget.
7. Partner with the Crossroads Media Ministry to communicate the vision for youth and children’s ministries to the congregation.
8. Maintain cultural relevance and utilize skill in the use of technology in communication.Personal Responsibilities:
1. Be committed to holiness and developing your personal walk with God in order to model and lead others in their faith.
2. Participate as a member of the pastoral staff team for the general body of Crossroads Church.
3. Perform as part of a high octane team with a positive can do attitude.To Apply for this position please forward your Cover Letter and Resume to the following Email link, thank you.