This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
New Life Church
Renton, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 11/08/2010
Categories: Worship Pastor
Denominations: Assemblies of God
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Part-Time
New Life Church is a thriving church with a rich 85 year history. Our main campus is located in Renton, Washington. In January of 2011, we will open a video venue campus in Maple Valley, Washington. We are currently looking for a part-time campus Worship Leader (7-10 Hrs/Wk).
New Life has a strong worship ministry with many gifted musicians. The ideal worship leader will have strong vocal ability, and will be able to lead from the acoustic guitar and/or electric guitar with your own gear.
We are looking for someone who is a committed follower and passionate worshiper of Jesus Christ. This person must possess solid leadership skills, a strong and engaging stage presence, and be team-oriented. We don't have a democracy here, but the preference is for someone who appreciates, values, and incorporates ideas that other people may offer, whether musical or creative in nature.
This position will be a part of our team of worship leaders and will report to the music director and campus pastor. This position may not be limited to just the Maple Valley Campus.
• Select worship sets from the New Life Master List in conjunction with input from other members of the music staff.
• Rehearse with the worship team Thursday nights.
• Lead worship in weekend services.
• Attend staff chapel at main campus at least once a quarter.
• Assist music staff in finding and teaching new songs to the worship team and congregation.
• A personal vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
• Acceptance and endorsement of the Bible as the infallible Word of God
• Passion for engaging the church in worship
• Worship and musical leadership that inspires others to follow
• Skilled and gifted as a vocalist and instrumentalist
• Ability to provide clear musical direction and leadership to worship team members
• Competence with modern worship music
• Pastoral heart
• Ability to take and change direction quickly
• Visionary leader who is passionate, committed, flexible, and organized.
To learn more about New Life Church visit our website at www.newliferenton.com.
Please submit resumes via email to: email@example.com
Please be sure to include either a video attachment or a link to YouTube or Vimeo of your worship leading. We will evaluate your application in a timely manner. Be sure to include the reference from the Senior Pastor of the church you most recently led at.
• Salary: to be determined
• Job Category: Worship Leader
• Job Status: Part-time(7-10 Hours/Week)
• Education required: High school minimum, college preferred
• Experience required (years): 2