This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Creative Arts / Worship / Discipleship Pastor
Christ's Church Camden
Kingsland, Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 11/07/2010
Categories: Discipleship Pastor - Worship Pastor
Denominations: Christian Church
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Full-Time
Are you a creative genius? You hate the “box”? Love to dream about what could be done better and more creatively? If you long to be a creative next-generational leader then we really need to talk! Christ’s Church Camden is searching for their next full-time director/pastor. This person will find multi-tasking a cinch as he’ll be bouncing between overseeing the creative arts ministry along with the adult discipleship ministry. Approximately 75% of your time will be overseeing the arts ministry. You'll lead worship, manage the band/vocalists/AVL dudes, etc. The other 25% of your time will be overseeing the small groups ministry.
Bring your artistic, inventive, innovational, visionary ideas to the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean and make waves for the kingdom. (Yes, that was probably the corniest thing I’ve ever written, which is why I need you!) For a complete job description click below. When you’re ready to apply email your cover letter, resume, references, demo and a sample of your most creative ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE, no phone calls!
Christ’s Church Camden is a 4-year old community of believers averaging 350-400 each week in worship. With over 200% growth in 2010 we are entering into a major building program with the goal to break ground in January and be walking into a new facility next fall.
Click here to download the full job description: http://www.christschurchcamden.com/content.cfm?id=328
Male & Female alike are encouraged to apply!