This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Cornerstone Community Bible Church
Rosenberg, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 12/07/2010
Categories: Worship Pastor
Denominations: Evangelical Free
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Full-Time
• A genuine, growing relationship with Jesus Christ
• Full agreement with our church's doctrinal statement (http://www.efca.org/about-efca/statement-faith)
• Good vocal and instrumental skills (prefer piano as primary instrument, guitar helpful)
• A humble, warm, inviting stage presence
• Formal musical training and the ability to write and arrange music
• Good people skills and the ability to work effectively with ministry teams
• Proven recruiting, mentoring, team-building, and leadership development skills
• A strong commitment to the local church and a heart for serving the church at large by developing solid musicians and worship leaders and producing quality worship music.
• Plan and lead weekly worship services and other worship-related events in coordination with the Senior Pastor
• Recruit and train qualified individuals for music/media teams and shepherd these teams
• Maintain theological integrity and cultural effectiveness in our musical selections and styles
• Encourage and support worship and the arts in all ministries throughout the church
• Provide occasional support as needed in areas unrelated to worship ministries (job description can be crafted to entail other areas of the candidate's gifts & passions)
To download more detailed information about the position, please visit www.cornerstonecbc.org/employment.