This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Pastor to Students
Caro, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 10/30/2010
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
God is doing something BIG in the thumb of Michigan.
So far in 2010 we have seen 120 people become Christ-followers,
57 go public with their faith through baptism,
and 108 intentionally partner with our church.
We are a healthy, vibrantly regional, risk-taking church that truly feels like a kite in God's hurricane.
Our current youth guy is transitioning into the Executive Pastor role on our team.
We are now looking for God's perfect fit to join our staff team - is it you?
Colwood Church's next Pastor to Students is someone who is:
- passionate about reaching the lost at any cost
- 110% loyal with unquestionable integrity and trust
- able to own our strategy of Engage, Enlarge, Endure, Enable
- likely addicted to their iPhone
- EXTROVERTED and passionate as an experienced on-stage communicator
- understands the balance of raw authenticity + undistracting excellence
- experienced with pouring into Small Group Volunteers who in turn pour into students relationally
- inspired by guys like Perry Noble and Mark Driscoll
- iMac proficient or fast learner
- able to handle sensitive, confidential information
- works like it depends on you and prays like it depends on God
- FLEXIBLE team player ready to do whatever it takes during high impact special events
- ready to do some damage for the Kingdom!
DOES THIS IGNITE YOUR PASSIONS?
Everybody and their mom is going to apply for this position, so GRAB our attention and STAND OUT from the pack:
EMAIL (do not reply via ChurchStaffing.com) your cover letter, resume, link to video or DVD of recent teaching & references to email@example.com
(NO phone calls).