This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Media
Crossroads Community Church
Commerce City, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 02/10/2011
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Full-Time
This is your opportunity to join a fast growing and dynamic multi-site church with seven campuses in three different states. Crossroads is currently running over 3,000 in attendance. Our passion is to help every person we can find their place in God's plan. The Director of Media will work directly with and report to the Innovation Pastor. This position will be based at our Northern Range Campus in Commerce City, CO.
** Please provide links to your video & graphic work when submitting resume (applicants without this will not be considered)
**Please no phone calls
- Must be a Christian who exhibits a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by a life of obedience and example.
- Excellent Creative and Communication skills and eye for detail
- Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Media Encoder, DVD Studio, Microsoft Office etc.
- HD Video and operation of production equipment (strong working knowledge)
- Offset & digital printing knowledge (a plus)
- Knowledgeable of current trends and techniques and able to apply them to work
- 3-5 years successful video & graphics experience
- Cooperative team player and team builder
- Write, direct, shoot, edit and produce videos for the campus network
- Motion Graphics, Interactive Design, Viral Videos, Promotional Videos, Sermon Support
- Weekend Video capture & edit
- Video Support for Online Campus
- Work in team with the Media Arts Department to accomplish tasks and goals.
- Print, Advertising, apparel, sermon series, announcement slides, service folder inserts, etc.
Colorado live production:
- Assist the Innovation Pastor with (Camera, Lighting, Video Switching, etc. each week during Sunday morning services)
Please send all resumes and examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org.