This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Broadcast Ministry Development Coordinator
Porter Ranch, California, United States
Date Posted: 10/27/2010
Denominations: Christian Church
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
• The Broadcast Ministry Development Director will oversee and support the development, execution and day-to-day functioning of the Lift Up Jesus broadcast ministry operations and initiatives, in coordination with the Media Arts production team and other related departments (eg., Communications, IT, etc.). You will be passionate about the growth and impact of our broadcast ministry. As a team player, you may be asked to work beyond your comfort zone but will welcome this challenge to work and grow within the body of Christ to fulfill the mission of Shepherd of the Hills Church and the broadcast ministries.
Duties include (but not limited to)
• Oversee and coordinate all broadcast ministry operations ranging including sponsorship program development, ongoing website development, production scheduling, scripting, media distribution, viewer & listener management, “Call Center” operations, fund raising events, giveaways and fulfillment programs.
• Develop and manage audience relationship programs, financial sponsorship programs, and assist in the Lift Up Jesus - Shepherd LIVE 24/7 Church web content development site.
• Special projects as identified by leadership in the area of broadcast management, acquisition and production on location or on campus.
• Manage production coordination activities related to broadcast content development (eg. location and site coordination, talent coordination, digital asset management, library management, production support & administration).
• Ensure timely and correct delivery of all scheduled broadcasts.
• Create and manage existing and new donor development programs. Develop and manage ongoing and regular broadcast donor relations through phone, letters, meetings, newsletters, and organizing annual dinners.
• Create, develop, track and report viewer/listener programs and their effectiveness through phone, email, web and other measurement channels.
• Develop, coordinate and drive new broadcast ministry initiatives.
• Research & document insights into other leading broadcast ministry models.
• Experience with Microsoft Office and an ability and willingness to learn Arena and Shelby Systems software as well as other programs used in the execution of your job.
• Experience with or a willingness to learn and excel in television and radio broadcast production management while supporting industry standard audio and video editing applications and practices.
• You must have a calm and encouraging demeanor under pressure and at all times present yourself in a Christ-like manner, especially when working with volunteers, merchants and vendors.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work independently to achieve goals while maintaining a team spirit.
• Training and experience in office systems.
• Excellent skills in communication / personal relationships.