Currently Cumberland Church is looking to fill the position for a Children’s Ministry Director. We are a North Point Community Church Strategic Partner
___________________________________________________________________________________________________Do you want to be a key leader
in an organization whose mission is to change lives? Do you want the opportunity to significantly impact the next generation?As Children’s Ministry Director
you will be responsible for acquiring and inspiring an incredible team to lead the spiritual growth of the next generation at Cumberland Church. Your ability to recruit and equip effective leaders while creating relevant environments for children will be crucial to the success of this mission. You will champion family ministry by overseeing all leader recruitment, leader development, and programming of all kid’s environments. You will help ensure that Cumberland Church is relevant to the next generation.Requirements:
- Passionate about creating a church that unchurched people love to attend.
- Excellent at recruitment and development of leaders.
- Understands the North Point Community Church model & culture as well as basic concepts of “Think Orange” from ReThink.
• Culturally Aware
- Recognizes the trends of families in our culture, with an understanding of how to respond in relevant ways.
- Enjoys planning for future through goal setting and evaluation.
- Is articulate, humble, and engaging as a communicator.
- Has at least 2 years experience in some area of family ministry. (birth-high school)Job Perks:
• Full Time position
• Employee medical & dental insurance plan (for you and your family)
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Pay Range of $40,000-$60,000
• Reports to Lead Pastor
• Exclusive privileges through North Point Ministries network
• Opportunities for leadership development through conferences and trainings and more. To Apply:
Please forward your Resume, References, Photo and any Portfolio to email@example.com , thank you.
415 Franklin Rd
Franklin, TN 37069
Phone: 615.791.9966 extension #8