This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Cordova, Tennessee, United States
Date Posted: 10/14/2010
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
This position is a key member of the leadership team with the responsibility for growing and leading the Assimilation Ministry. Hope is the 64th largest church in the country with a passion for reaching the un-churched. (www.Hopepres.com)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Connecting members and non members through serving, ministry involvement and small groups.
• Build an assimilation process that connects staff and ministry opportunities
• Build a First Touch Ministry
• Build a First Serve Ministry
• Develop a Starting Point
• Develop a Team of Ministry Involvement Advisors to assimilate new members.
• Nights & Weekends required
• Other duties as assigned
Work experience requirements:
• 3 – 5 years leadership and matrix management
• 3 – 5 years of recruiting experience
• 3 – 5 years of sales or service experience
• 3 – 5 years of church staff or lay leadership experience
• 3 – 5 years of experience Developing, Building and executing Programs
• College degree or seminary degree is required.
Other Skills and Qualifications:
• Spiritual Maturity
• Ability to lead, empower and accomplish goals through leadership teams
• Relational and interpersonal communication skills
• Passionate and high energy leader
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable in an un-churched culture
• Team Player
• Computer literate and solid user of PC/software