Director of Operations - Student Impact High School Ministry
Willow Creek Community Church – South Barrington Campus
As the Director of Operations for Student Impact, the high school ministry of Willow Creek Community Church, you will have an incredible opportunity to contribute towards the ministry of hundreds of high school students. The Director of Operations position requires an incredibly fast moving and high functioning individual who is wired to handle an immense amount of details calmly and effectively. This job is challenging and requires someone who is at the top of their game with project management, strategy, and execution. It also includes working alongside an incredibly professional and competent team of individuals. Student Impact strives to be a bar setting High School ministry across the globe, and continues to grow and provide new challenges and learning opportunities for all staff involved. If this position intrigues you, read the following to see if these questions describe you. • Do you thrive in bringing clarity, direction and organization to a team to move them towards vision with efficiency?
• Do people ask you to plan and coordinate events, meetings and schedules because you know how to get things done in a warm and inviting way and can anticipate needs?
• Are you an effective communicator in written and verbal communications with great interpersonal skills?
• Do you have proven expertise in forecasting and managing multiple budgets, including income vs. cost for large event budgets?
• Do you have experience managing large projects and events from the planning stages, to leading a team to execution?
• Are you a great problem solver with the ability to stay calm under pressure?
• Are you detail oriented, and able to manage multiple projects at once, while staying flexible?
• Does it energize you to be behind the scenes making things happen and handling the details?
• Are you able to strategize with and support leaders in implementing a vision with integrity and excellence?
If you think this position is for you, then we’d like to hear from you! Please complete an Employment Application and Pre-Interview Questionnaire found on our Website's Employment Page.
Then forward the Application, Questionnaire and your Resume to this EMAIL Address: HR@Willowcreek.org