This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Christian Media Production Coordinator
Ashland, Oregon, United States
Date Posted: 10/11/2010
Denominations: Not Applicable
Church Size: Not Applicable
Job Type: Full-Time
Sharefaith.com, the largest online provider of Christian Church digital media is looking to hire the services of a full-time Media & Production Coordinator. Are you a creative, talented, optimistic, enthusiastic, friendly, Bible-believing Christian who has the desire to use your knowledge and skills to help churches around the world effectively proclaim the gospel through the use of media and technology? This position is for you.
Sharefaith currently provides sermon PowerPoints, Worship Backgrounds, Worship Videos, Flyers, Newsletters and Website templates to more than 16,500 churches. We produce powerful media and communication tools, enabling churches to communicate with effectiveness and relevance.
The successful candidate will report to, and assist, the Vice President in facilitating production work-flow, managing freelancers, website maintenance and project-specific tasks. The candidate will be required to work in a pleasant, creative, deadline-driven environment and should be self-manageable, communicative and proactive.
· B.A. Graphic/Web Design Degree and 2 years professional design/web experience
· Impeccable understanding of typography, color and design trends
· Above average HTML & CSS knowledge
· Knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
· Above average knowledge of the Wordpress Platform, including plug-ins
· Knowledge of Facebook, Youtube, Twitter etc.
· Above average knowledge of browser testing, IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Word, Publisher, PowerPoint etc)
· Professional experience in working with Adobe Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
· Excellent writer who can edit your own work and deliver error-free copy
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
· Coordinating freelance designers and video producers
· Project assignment, production coordination, flight-checking and invoice-management
· Website updating, maintenance and optimization
· Compilation and production of weekly e-mail newsletter
· Unique Web/Graphic design-related duties (banners, backgrounds, email imagery, flyers)
· HTML/CSS optimization of blog and site-related projects
If you love working in a creative environment, want to use your skills to empower churches, and are looking to build a long-term partnership with an amazing company, then send us your shortened resume accompanied by a cover-letter, and a link to your online web/graphic design portfolio to email@example.com.
Salary: 42K-50K (D.O.E)
Visit our website: www.sharefaith.com as well as our blog: www.sharefaithblog.com
IMPORTANT: Applications not fulfilling the requirements, or missing a cover-letter and portfolio, will NOT be considered. No email attachments please.