This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Junior High Outreach
Grace Fellowship UMC
Katy, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 10/10/2010
Categories: Youth Pastor
Denominations: Not Applicable
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
Grace Fellowship is looking for a passionate and gifted Director of Junior High Outreach to help take junior high ministry to a whole new level. The Director’s primary responsibilities include organizing a Sunday night service-focused gathering attended by 130+ students, leading/planning quarterly outreach events, co-teaching our two Sunday morning worship services for junior highers attended by 275 students, campus ministry, and helping lead all facets of junior high ministry. The Director of Junior High Outreach is a teammate to and serves under the direction of the Junior High Pastor.
We are looking for someone who…
1. Has a contagious passion and calling to minister to preteen/junior high students
2. Has exceptional character and integrity
3. Has an undergraduate degree (Youth Min, Biblical Studies, Education, Counseling, etc.)
4. Has 3+ years of full-time experience leading a youth or preteen ministry
5. Has gifts in leadership and teaching with a high interest in outreach/evangelism
6. Has a commitment to excellence in ministry
Men and women of various backgrounds and ministry experiences are encouraged to apply. Come join an exciting and healthy church in Katy, TX that is striving to be “A House of Prayer for all Nations” - adopting unreached people groups, fueled by prayer, high-quality Bible teaching, and contemporary worship. Grace Fellowship currently averages 2600 on Sunday morning (adults, youth, and children).
Interested and qualified candidates: Please submit a cover letter and resume to Jeff Tillson at firstname.lastname@example.org.