Act in partnership with the Senior Pastor and other members of the ministry staff to help create meaningful worship services through choir and orchestra music. Bring the choir and orchestra music into Christmas and other music events as required.JOB TYPE:
This is a temporary part time position, starting immediately, 12 to 15 hours per weekESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Maintain a courteous Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of the church.
Be responsible for the operation and development of the choir and orchestra musical elements of the church.
Plan the content (music and other) for traditional and blended worship services in partnership with the Senior Pastor or Associate Pastor.
Act as a worship leader in the traditional and blended worship services.
Direct choir and orchestra portions of Christmas and other events as needed.JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Be strongly committed to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
• Adhere to the Christian standard of moral conduct.
• Skilled choir director and musician.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Music, or equivalent experience/training.
• Training and experience in leading traditional and blended worship services.
• Instrumental conducting experience preferred.
• Dynamic worship leaderCONTACT:
Please forward to JENNIFER HARRINGTON by Email email@example.com
your Resume and Summary of Qualifications. Thank you.