This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Children's Ministry Director
Friendship Community Church
Mt. Juliet, Tennessee, United States
Date Posted: 09/21/2010
Categories: Children's Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Part-Time
Purpose: To oversee the children’s ministry of Friendship Community Church
• Make every effort to bring the vision of Friendship Community Church to life.
• Have a complete commitment to development of volunteer staff to serve in our Children’s Ministry.
• Ensure that all children/families receive excellent follow-up and care – including follow-up with every child who accepts Christ as their Savior.
• Attract and retain children and families to Friendship Community Church.
• Oversee and manage the budget for Children’s Ministry.
• Willing to commit to the core values of Friendship Community Church and meet membership expectations.
• Other leadership responsibilities as determined by the Pastor.
Interested in the Children’s Director position? Just e-mail your resume to info@FriendshipCommunityChurch.org. We’ll also send you a more complete job description, explain our process for filling the position, & answer any other questions that you have.