This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Pastor of Worship Arts
Alliance Church of Menomonie
Menomonie, Wisconsin, United States
Date Posted: 09/21/2010
Categories: Worship Pastor
Denominations: Christian Missionary Alliance
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Part-Time
Pastor of Worship Arts
The Pastor of Worship Arts will be serve as a vital member of the pastoral team and will give overall leadership to the worship arts of the Alliance Church of Menomonie, he will be accountable to the Lead Pastor.
Note: The following ministry description is based on an average 20 hour work week. Ministry demands and seasons of ministry may vary, thus increasing or decreasing the weekly hours of ministry time. We acknowledge that this is currently a part-time position and would anticipate this role becoming full-time as the church and ministry grows.
• Be actively a part of the ongoing shepherding of the congregation. Coordinated with the pastoral team this may includes but is not limited to; general leadership, visitation, teaching, preaching, counseling, and follow up.
• Give overall leadership and direction to all the worship arts of the church.
• Develop, empower and release teams of musicians and worship leaders to lead worship with our church.
• Work with the pastoral team and worship elder to establish worship guidelines and policies that are consistent with the culture of the Alliance Church of Menomonie.
• Help develop worship arts to include a variety of the arts and music that facilitates worship for a broad cross section of our church family.
Front Door Ministries
• Work with the pastoral team to coordinate; worship arts, and the Sunday worship service teaching.
Other Ministry Responsibilities
• Model a lifestyle that seeks to help others catch a vision for living the “mission of God.”
• Lead weekly worship planning meetings, that include those responsible for each aspect of our Sunday worship service.
• A person of the Word and prayer, devoting significant time to study each week and maintaining a personal strategic prayer team.
• High EQ and Strengths in areas of leadership, worship and administration.
• The ability to lead worship with musical excellence.
• Able to meet the Biblical qualification of “elder” as found in Timothy & Titus.
• Highly recommended by others as having gifting and experience consistent with the role of pastor.
• Bachelor or Master's degree from an evangelical Bible College or seminary is preferred.
• A strong ministry track record with a theological position consistent with that of the C&MA.
• If married, has a healthy and supportive marriage relationship with their spouse.