Willow Creek Community Church North Shore Regional Campus:
Children’s Ministry Programming Leader
Short and Sweet Description:
This person is passionate about communicating the gospel in creative ways to kids (ages K-5) and feels called to children’s ministry.
The Full Description:
In this role as the Children’s Programming Leader for our North Shore Regional Campus, you will be the person responsible for the creation and execution of highly engaging multi-age curriculum and programming. You will utilize your creative communication skills to execute weekend programs along side a team of volunteers. Your responsibilities would include the production, drama, musical components, and behind the scenes support of the lesson. You will partner with the Children’s Ministries Pastor on all aspects of curriculum design and delivery. The North Shore campus welcomes approximately 350 kids on any given Sunday. Our success of our ministry relies on staff team work, servant leadership and the continual development of key volunteers.
Do you think this job was made for you? If so, these things are true about you:
• Have a passion to be an up front leader and teacher of children under age 12
• Have educational knowledge of child development milestones
• Communicate clearly and creatively to engage large groups of kids through verbal teaching as well as graphic design and drama
• Work best when you’re collaborating with other people and teams
• Love to lead and direct teams
• Enjoy “doing whatever it takes” to see God’s kingdom built in the hearts of kids
It would also be great if you:
• Have musical instrument and/or vocal training
• Have producing experience (including technical exposure)
• Have experience with kids age 5-11
• Can write messages/program
• Are passionate for your calling to Children’s ministry
• High energy
• Consider yourself a servant leader
• Willing to be a “learner”
You Could Be Directly Involved In :
• Helping kids grow to own their faith at a crucial stage in their life
If you think this position is for you, then we’d like to hear from you!
Please complete an Employment Application and Pre-Interview Questionnaire found on our Website's Employment Page.
Then forward the Application, Questionnaire and your Resume to this EMAIL Address: HR@Willowcreek.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children’s Ministry DirectorFirst Baptist Church Gulfport
- Gulfport, Mississippi
- December 3
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY CAMPUS DIRECTORNew Hope Community Church
- Cambridge, Minnesota
- December 3
Children's Ministry PastorTerraNova Church
- Irvine, California
- December 2
Director of Children's MinistryMission Point Church
- Somers Point, New Jersey
- December 1
Anthem Kids DirectorAnthem Church
- Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- December 1
Willow Creek Community Church
Willow Creek Community Church was founded on this conviction: People matter to God; therefore they matter to us. God bridged the unfathomable chasm between His holiness and our sin-stained humanity through the death and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ. Luke 19:10 tells us, “The Son of Man [Jesus] came to seek and to save the lost.” We humbly recognize that we are among those Christ seeks and saves. Jesus went beyond a mere rescue mission; He transformed lives. In Matthew 6:10, He taught His followers to pray, “Your will be done on eart More...