This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Fenton, Missouri, United States
Date Posted: 11/12/2010
Categories: Combo Positions - Media/Technology
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a fast fun growing church looking for two (2) full-time self-motivated individuals with at least 3 to 5 years in-field experience to fill our IT, Web, & A / V areas. IT & A / V include weekend hours.
Do you have strengths in any of the two (2) areas below? If you enjoy a challenge in a fast pace environment where you can multitask as a team player please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Salary of last two (2) employers
3. Reason why you left your previous employers
4. Why are you considering leaving your current position?
The ideal candidate would have 3 to 5+ years experience in the IT field. At least one year of experience working within a medium to large-scale or corporate network preferred as we have equipment in multiple buildings to care for. Running and testing ethernet cabling in a large building will be a common task. Basic knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server 2003, and site-to-site VPN is required.
Job duties include maintenance of existing computers, software, peripherals, as well as setup of future equipment. Good understanding of Mac and PC troubleshooting required as we use both in roughly equal percentages. Must have good knowledge of DNS, NAS devices, video codecs. Troubleshooting mobile devices (iPhone/iPad/Android) will be common.
A / V (includes Video, Audio, Multimedia & Lighting Departments)
We need a self-motivated individual with at least 3 to 5 years in-field audio and video experience of an Intermediate to Advanced level. In this growth position you will train, install audio & video equipment, troubleshoot and provide technical solutions and repair for audio & video issues & equipment.
Your environment consists of digital & analog audio equipment, Pro Tools, Standard & HD video equipment, and multimedia/video projection equipment.
The right individual not only has the technical knowledge of how to troubleshoot and provide sound system solution and repair but also have an ear for proper audio mixing.
• Video: Sony EX3 HD cameras, Cannon XL1/XL2 cameras, HD digital/analog switchers, HD Final Cut Studio 2, MAC computers & clear com system.
• Audio: Yamaha M7CL, Aviom monitoring system, Shure & Sennheiser wireless mic, and many other sound boards (digital & analog).
• Multimedia: Mac Mini, Eiki & panasonic Projectors, Touch Screen Switchers, ProPresenter
• Lighting: GrandMA lighting boards, Martin intel & Coemar lights, Chauvet LED, Haze machines, Various parnels & ellipsoidals, regular par cans.