This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Student / Worship Pastor
Crossroads Community Church
Morrison, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 05/26/2011
Categories: Worship Pastor - Youth Pastor
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Full-Time
Morrison Campus Student / Worship Pastor Position
Do you have boundless energy? Are you a people magnet with a contagious passion for reaching out and sharing the love of God? Do young people actually think you’re kinda cool?
If so, you may be just the person we're looking for. Crossroads Community Church is one of the fastest growing churches in the country. We are one church in multiple locations, with a total of 7 campuses in three states and we are currently looking for a youth pastor at one of our locations.
If the thought of working with and leading hundreds of students grades 6-12 makes you think "bring it on" rather than "bring me some aspirin", read on for more of the specifics:
• Experiencing a growing personal relationship with Christ and have a passion to disciple youth and adults.
• Experienced in developing adults and students to assume leadership roles
• Knowledgeable in student ministries with at least two years of experience
• A whiz at communicating and relating to people; specifically young people
• Capable of understanding and excelling in a multi-site, centrally driven youth ministry model
• Able to commit to the core values of Crossroads and willing to meet membership requirements
You will be...
• In charge of building a youth ministry team that leads to a vibrant, growing youth ministry
• Recruiting, training and leading volunteers, youth leaders and student leaders
• Responsible for both Jr. and Sr. high at the Morrison Campus
• Overseeing weekly student worship experiences that include a live band, multi-media, extensive technical components
• Incorporating small groups as part of your ministry strategy
• Working toward management of future staff members and interns
• Help serve alongside the Campus Pastor in planning, organizing and spiritually leading the worship experiences on weekends
• Recruiting, training and building a vital adult / youth worship team
• Planning and organizing adult / youth worship experiences
• Responsible for other leadership responsibilities as determined by Campus Pastor
Please send all resumes to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.