This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
North Point Church
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Date Posted: 09/07/2010
Categories: Campus Pastor
Church Size: 4001 to 5000
Job Type: Full-Time
Are you a natural leader? Are you one of the oddities of nature who actually enjoy public speaking? Do you have a passion for God and a penchant for doing things differently?
North Point Church is one of the largest, fastest growing and most innovative churches in the country. We are one church of over 4,000 planning to open our 1st satellite campus. We are currently looking for a Campus Pastor to grow with us!
• An experienced, dynamic leader
• A motivating team-builder
• Passionate about evangelism
• Experienced and knowledgeable in leadership (corporate or church environment)
• Able to deliver relevant, Biblical messages when called upon
• A communications whiz with at least one year of speaking, teaching and/or developing large groups
• Not intimidated at the idea of leading a church of more than 1000 people as well as campus staff
• A motivator and inspirer, whether you’re sitting with 20 people or standing in front of 4000
• Hard-working but love to have fun
• A self-starter but thrive on a team
You will be…
• Responsible for preaching when called upon
• Teaching and leading in small, medium and large group settings
• Leading and administrating the campus staff to develop leaders and volunteers
• Performing other pastoral care responsibilities – weddings, funerals, baptisms, child dedications and counseling
If you’re convinced you’re the right person for the job, we’d love to meet you and let you convince us. Apply here. If you do not go through the process on this site, your application will not be reviewed. Thank you.