This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Worship and Music Pastor
Northeast, Ohio, United States
Date Posted: 08/31/2010
Categories: Music Ministry - Worship Pastor
Denominations: Bible Church
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
Fifteen year old growing purpose driven church located in Northeast Ohio is seeking an energetic and creative worship/music pastor.
We are team oriented and committed to a balanced ministry. The church has between 1400-1500 Sunday morning attendance. We have two morning services and will soon add a third.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a committed walk with Christ
• Be able to lead the congregation in a blended worship style
• Be a team player able to work with multiple staff
• Have a leadership style that causes other to want to follow
• Have at least three years experience in church ministry working with worship singers, band, and a choir
• Have the ability to lead and continue to develop an orchestra
• Have a degree in music
• Working in conjunction with the senior pastor or the person preaching to develop the services
• Directing and leading the worship team singers and instrumentalists
• Directing and leading the choir
• Oversight in the purchase and maintenance of all musical and sound equipment
• Oversight in the development of multimedia presentations
Salary will be commensurate with gifts and abilities.
If qualified and interested, please send a resume and picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.