This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Minister of Worship & Administration
Kennewick Baptist Church
Kennewick, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 08/30/2010
Categories: Business/Administration - Worship Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Full-Time
NOTE: This position was previously posted on ChurchJobs.net beginning in early Spring 2010. If you have applied for this position in the past and are still interested, we invite you to RE-SUBMIT your application. Thank You!!
POSITION DESCRIPTION . . .
This position of ministry would take place in a vibrant and growing church body that includes active and engaged members from all age groups . . . children to seniors!
The purposes of this position are to facilitate an atmosphere in which God is worshipped in Spirit and Truth, and to provide direction, oversight, and coordination of musical, artistic, and technical elements of worship services. In addition to the primary worship responsibilities, this person should be a self-starter and able to actively contribute in areas of pastoral ministry, administration, and other duties as the church and its ministries continue to grow. While the primary duties of this position will focus on the area of worship/music, administrative responsibility within the church body will also be expected.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS . . .
• Must be a man of genuine faith in Jesus Christ and one who meets the biblical qualifications for church leadership as set forth in 1 Timothy 3. He must agree with KBC's statement of faith (as stated in the Baptist Faith & Message – 2000).
• Should have experience in leading/developing a balanced/blended church-wide worship ministry (a music or seminary degree is preferred - but not absolutely necessary).
• Should have the ability to lead in worship both vocally and instrumentally.
• Should possess strong relational and organizational/administrative skills.
• Should be able to help and assist in other areas of pastoral ministry as the church grows and various needs arise (i.e. visitation, administrative responsibilities, day-to-day duties, etc.).
OTHER DETAILS . . .
- For further details regarding "day-to-day" specifics for this position, please feel free to contact us for more information. Thanks!!
- The salary package for this position includes a parsonage residence.