This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Video Venue Director
The Orchard Evangelical Free Church
Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 07/23/2010
Denominations: Evangelical Free
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Part-Time
JOB TITLE: Video Director
REPORTS TO: Director of Media Services
The purpose of the position of the Video Director is to coordinate all video elements and volunteers for the capture and playback of the weekly church services.
1. Ensure the Video Teams follow the service schedule and the sermon script for recording sermon notes.
2. Coordinate teams of church volunteers, offering support, scheduling, recruitment, and training.
3. Maintain timely communication with the Director of Media Services.
4. Provide leadership to the volunteers by scheduling, distributing documentation, and supervising.
5. Ensure the proper function of all media equipment in the video room including training, operation, and troubleshooting.
6. Coordinating all video elements and volunteers for the capture and playback of the weekly sermon.
1. Ministry experience in a local church or other large venue
2. Available for the following schedule: (5 hours per week)
a. Three hours of preparation, communication and set-up.
b. Saturdays from 5:30pm until 7:30pm.
3. High School diploma required, college degree preferred.
4. Possess a general knowledge of video equipment (cameras, comm, computer, and recording devices) and a willingness to learn.
5. Interpersonal and management skills
6. Possess a servant heart and attitude recognizing this position as a support to ministry