This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Audio Venue Director
The Orchard Evangelical Free Church
Itasca, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 10/21/2011
Denominations: Evangelical Free
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Part-Time
Itasca Audio Director Media Services Job Description
Itasca Campus Audio Director for Media Services
Compensation - $10 per hour for 5 hours per week
The Itasca Campus Audio Director is responsible for coordinating all media elements and volunteers for the worship services conducted in Itasca. The Director must possess a general knowledge of media equipment (audio mixing board, LCD projector, recorders, and computer) and a willingness to learn. The Director must have interpersonal and management skills. This position is responsible to ensure the Itasca Audio Teams follow the service schedule. The Director will coordinate teams of church volunteers, offering support, scheduling, recruitment, and training.
The Itasca Audio Director reports directly to the Itasca Campus Pastor. The primary responsibility is to support the Saturday evening and Sunday morning worship services conducted in the gym. This position oversees the audio teams but does not include oversight of the video teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain timely communication with the Director of Media Services.
2. Provide leadership to the church volunteers by scheduling, distributing documentation, and supervising.
3. Ensure the proper function of all media equipment including training, operation, and troubleshooting.
1. Ministry experience in a local church or other large venue ministry.
2. Available for the following schedule: (5 hours per week)
a. Sundays from 7am until noon.
b. Incidental preparation and communication (not meetings).
3. High School diploma required, college degree preferred.