A dynamic, growing, authentic body of Christ-followers is currently seeking a Director of Media and Communications.
This position requires a high level of professionalism that coordinates workflow with all staff members, in addition to church members, and volunteer staff, leading in a team atmosphere effectively communicating a large number of events and related news that occurs to church members and our local communities. The ideal candidate is experienced, creative, media & tech-savvy, an innovative tech early-adapter who has their eye on the next big idea, responsible, self-motivated, and deadline driven with the ability to adequately plan multiple projects workflow. Required Skills and Programs:
Graphic design, desktop publishing, filming, video-editing, copywriting, editing, website maintenance, podcasting, online advertising, social media, MAC & PC platforms, InDesign, Photoshop, Final Cut, MS Office Suite, HTML, Web-based Content Management Systems, Social MediaDesired Experience:
• Prior large church staff experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated ability directing and guiding key projects with multiple stakeholders
• Experience in utilizing internal/external resources to deliver successful project outcomes
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to promote and communicate vision and objectives
• Expert conceptual ability, writing and oral communication skills
• Clear understanding of effective communications mediums (design, production, technologies)
• Exceptional graphic, web design, and video production skillsHow to Apply:
Please submit your resume and desired salary to ROakes@fbcgt.org
. Please include two (2) samples of the following disciplines: writing, graphic design, online/video media (links for this discipline are acceptable).No relocation assistance is available for this position.