Pastor to Youth and Their FamiliesCoach:
Sr. PastorJob Type:
Is a devoted follower of Jesus Christ who is living out their call and giftedness. Is committed to personal spiritual growth and participates in a discipleship/accountability group. Views this position as a ministry not just a job. Overview:
Is responsible for development, oversight, and performance of a well-balanced ministry process for youth and their families that shape authentic followers of Christ in our community and beyond.Responsibilities:
• Design and develop a relevant process that engages youth and their families in desiring to develop a deep relationship with God and live out their giftedness in service to God and community.
• Plan, organize, and involve youth in various aspects of the church.
• Support youth in their school/community settings.
• Be available to the youth on their schedules.
• Lead and direct an adult youth board that utilizes the talents and abilities of adults interested in youth ministry.
• Design, develop, and lead the conformation process.Skills:
• Ability to establish and maintain healthy boundaries.
• Enthusiasm and strong work ethic
• Strong understanding of the social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Effective teacher, communicator, and motivator
• Is able to work with all ages and backgrounds of persons inside and outside the congregation.
• Able to train and empower servant leaders.Education & Experience:
• A degree in youth ministry is preferred or at least two years of full time experience in developing and growing a youth ministry.To Apply send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.comThis is an overview of this position and does not necessarily contain all the duties and responsibilities of the position.