This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 07/20/2010
Categories: Other - Worship Pastor
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
This position will be responsible for assisting in organizing and leading weekly worship services for a multi-generational congregation. Colonial is a contemporary and creative church with high expectations of ministry done with excellence. This leader will be developing and mentoring our worship team, and lead the creative planning team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provides general leadership of proficiency in and oversight to all aspects of the Worship Arts Ministries, included but not limited to service scheduling, worship and special events.
· Provides direction and vision for all music department and productions.
· Provides staff leadership and training to the bands and worship teams for all ministries.
· Provides oversight to all church-wide events involving music.
· Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience: Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Candidate must be a team player, able to recruit, direct, shepherd and motivate our team of vocalists, musicians, and technical volunteers.
Gifts of leadership and creative communication are essential. Colonial offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical insurance and a 403b retirement plan.
Interested individuals should send a copy of their resume with music samples and/or links to samples to firstname.lastname@example.org