We are seeking an Executive Pastor to manage the day-to day operations of a Christian based, non-denominational church. The Executive Pastor will work under the direction of the Executive Director/Pastor, and will work closely with the Executive Office team overseeing strategic and operational planning, project management, and compliance, as well as managing staff and volunteers.
Responsibilities include managing the day-to-day operations; overseeing special events along with managing and building project teams for events and programs consisting of both staff and volunteers; assist with financial reporting to include P&L, budgeting, forecasting, etc.; direct staff management of all personnel and volunteers. Must be comfortable giving presentations and public speaking to large groups.
Must be available to work Sundays and actively participate in Sunday church services. Must be available to participate/work in the evenings and weekends on an as needed basis for special events and community activities.
• Five to ten years of multi-faceted experience in business operations and staff management to include event coordination and management
• Min 3-5 years of staff management experience supervising minimum of 10-15 employees
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and comfort with public speaking
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate, direct, and motivate staff
• Strong problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Must be able to contribute to a positive work environment
Bishop & Co. is a locally owned employment agency. We assist candidates with finding permanent, temp-to-hire and temporary positions, with NO FEES to our applicants!
Please forward resumes to:Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***