This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Small Group Ministry Leadership Coordinator
Hope Presbyterian Church
Cordova, Tennessee, United States
Date Posted: 07/12/2010
Categories: Discipleship Pastor
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
This position will be an essential part of the Small Group Ministry department at Hope Presbyterian with the overall responsibility of assisting in the re-development, implementation and management of Small Group Ministry as well as building and fostering discipleship relationships with Small Group Leaders and Coaches.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Management of Small Group Ministry Leaders and Coaches through:
• Building and fostering relationships with Leaders and Coaches
• Interviewing and Training Leaders and Coaches
• Small Group Reporting and Communications
• Additional Duties to include: Act as advocate for ministry, Act as key person in facilitating ministry events, Weekend Duties as assigned, Some meetings will be after hours, Other duties as assigned.
Work experience requirements:
• Implementing and/or managing a ministry or department
• Working with Small Group Ministry
• Working with and developing lay people for ministry
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required
• Seminary Degree preferably
• Growing relationship with Jesus Christ
• Demonstrated strong management skills to include: Planning, Organizing, Execution
• Demonstrated strong leadership skills to include: Effective communication with individuals and groups, Influencing outcomes, Coaching/mentoring others