Position: Pastor of Evangelism
Classification: Part time.
Reports to: Executive Pastor
Supervises: Evangelism Team
Provide leadership, direction, and execution of the purpose of Evangelism at BEACH. Identify key people, programs, and systems that help BEACH accomplish the Great Commission.
• Bachelor’s degree, any discipline
• Post graduate degree in a ministry-related area preferred. Consideration given to degrees in process.
• Ordination by a nationally recognized denomination (or pursuit thereof)
• At least 3 years experience as a project manager.
• Preference will be given to experience including marketing, creative solutions, leadership, and program development.
• Lead and develop a team to accomplish BEACH’s evangelism strategy.
• Champion the large group worship experience as a place where
• The gospel is clearly presented
• Lost people are valued
• A culture of connecting the world to Jesus is fostered.
• Promote a culture of prayer in regards to reaching people for Christ.
• Oversee campus impressions ensure our campus is a warm relational environment
• Promote the celebration of life change in the life of BEACH.
• Develop and implement tools to assist the BEACH family with invest and invite.
• Work with FELLOWSHIP ministry to offer training for personal relational evangelism.
• Work with MISSIONS AND MINISTRY department to implement servant evangelism in our community and around the world.
• Oversee marketing strategy
° Model Beach United Methodist Church’s mission, purpose, and core values
° Possess a heart for the lost.
° Strong understanding of current culture in order to be most effective in the presentation of the gospel.
° Serve Pastoral role (weddings, funerals, hospital visits, counseling, etc)
° Possess strong organizational, planning, and problem solving skills
° Team builder
To apply for this position send Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. An Application will be e-mailed to you to complete and return to Beach UMC, thank you.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Congregational Life & Outreach PastorSprings Community Church
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- October 25
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Community Life Director242 Community Church
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- October 23
Family PastorCrossroads Bible Church
- Bellevue, Washington
- October 6
- San Diego, California
- September 26
While some churches may be member-focused, we are mission-focused, and our mission is to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. We are constantly striving to create environments that draw people into an encouraging and intimate relationship with God.More...