This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Executive Director of Student Ministry
Horizons Community Church
Ham Lake, Minnesota, United States
Date Posted: 06/30/2010
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Full-Time
Horizon’s Community Church is located 30 minutes north of Downtown Minneapolis, MN. We are prayerfully seeking an experienced and passionate Director of Student Ministry to lead our middle-and high-school students.
WE OFFER YOU:
• A position where the XP3 model of Student Ministry is valued and applied in our commitment to Family Ministry (Orange)!
• Over 150 Students to mold into passionate followers of Jesus.
• A church that is committed to Loving God, Loving People and Serving the World – really!
• A support cast of paid and non-paid servants to assist and lead in the areas of worship, multi-media, small groups, and much more.
• A fun, flexible and healthy working atmosphere.
• A salary that is commensurate with your experience and level of qualification.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO:
• Has strong teaching, relational, management and organizational skills and a successful track record in a large church setting and a minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated experience would be required.
• Possess an entrepreneurial skill set with the ability to create a vision, implement a strategy, and see everything through to fruition.
• Embraces a “new, improved, and improving” philosophy of getting ministry done and realizes that there are no sacred cows.
• Has a passionate commitment to and experience with XP3 (Orange) or is willing to learn!
• Desires to make a long-term commitment with a passion to impact not only the lives of their students, but to partner with their parents in doing so!
What is "Orange"? - http://www.orangeleaders.org
Our weekend attendance is a 1,000 people strong and growing by offering individuals and families contagious and relevant environments to experience God. Our music ministry is second to none and is coupled with solid, biblical and practical message each week.
It is important to us that not only this a good fit for us, but that it is also a good fit for you. For that reason, please be certain to spend time on our website to research and learn more about us. Take the time to watch our service video’s and read about our values, statement of faith, and ministry philosophy before submitting your resume.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no calls.