Full time Married Couple Staff PositionsYouth Pastor (husband)
Dynamic, growing congregation with a vision to reach the lost is looking for a person to lead the youth of our church and community in a comprehensive spiritual development ministry. This position works with 6th through 12th grade students.Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited educational institution required.
2. Experience in local church student ministries is preferred.
3. Strengths in both verbal communication of the Scriptures and in relationship chemistry. Organizational Responsibilities:
1. Align student ministry mission with Crosroads Church vision and goals.
2. Create and implement the student ministry vision, working with senior pastor and staff
3. Oversee and prepare coordinated plans for weekly student functions
4. Organize and prepare coordinated plans for special student events, missions, and services.
5. Work with executive Elder to prepare, present, and administer department budget.
6. Develop, train, and supervise teams and leaders to accomplish student ministry goals.
7. Communicate with the student ministry parents about the ministry vision and events.Performance Responsibilities:
1. Partner with the Crossroads Media Ministry to communicate the vision for student ministries to the congregation
2. Maintain being culturally relevant and skilled in the technology used by students.
3. Network with other youth ministry leaders in the community.Children’s Ministry Director (wife)
Purpose of Position: To provide vision, direction, development and management for all aspects of
our ministry to children from birth through fifth grade, including supervision of lay
leaders/teachers, volunteers, curriculum, programming, facility, budgets and planning.General Responsibilities:
1. Be committed to holiness and developing your personal walk with God in order to model and lead others in their faith.
2. Participate as a member of the pastoral staff team for the general body of Crossroads Church and be available to assist in ministry duties as opportunities arise.
3. Perform as part of a high octane team with a positive can do attitude.Specific Responsibilities in Children’s Ministry:
1. Leadership (approx. 15 hrs/week) –Provide vision, direction, development and management for all aspects of our ministry to children from nursery through fifth grade. Facilitate the training of volunteer s Oversee ongoing strategic development of curriculum, programming, facility, budgets and planning.
2. Volunteers – Recruit, train and schedule a healthy group of volunteer staff for preschool and elementary school groups.
3. Service and Outreach - Work with paid and volunteer staff to reach out to children in the community
4. Curriculum – Research, select, and develop effective curriculum. Curriculum should be based on specific learning goals for each level. To Apply for this position please forward your Cover Letter and Resume to the following Email link, thank you.